Study
Abroad

Study
USA

From the Blog

A group of HECUA students cluster around the GMCC conference table

HECUA classrooms

HECUA classroom series: No Room for Error

I mean that I was about 75% leaning towards the liberal approach, with the other 25% of me saying that you still have to work hard to be successful. Essentially... Read More »

,

In a single file line, students walk through a vineyard in Italy.

Behind the Scenes

HECUA career board – February 8, 2017

Each Wednesday we compile a list of jobs that we think might interest our alumni. In the past, this list has existed informally on our twitter account (@hecua_offcampus – follow... Read More »

Earn up to 16 credits doing real work in the real world

hecua@hecua.org

(651) 287-3300

Contact Us

Back To Top Menu